Saturday, March 18, 2023

Change

 


I feel the need for a change. Not quite sure what that looks like or how I am going to achieve it but it's there. 

I have made some changes in my diet and lost some weight. While I am thrilled it of course isn't coming off as fast as I would like. Trying to be positive and looking at how my clothing fits and the fact I appear to be down a size is a win that I am holding on to. Slowly but surely is how I need to look at it and the fact I have seen success, trying not to sabotage myself.

Back to the change.....squirrel here. I think I may start with my bedroom and change it up. Rearrange the furniture, maybe add some things to the wall, and choose a different colour. Not quite sure, but then that in itself is a problem, I can't make a decision to save my life! Anyway, I digress. I need to do a big organize and purge, maybe that will get me back on track.

Working on being more positive as I return to work on Monday. Things are better but I still miss how it was. I need to get over that and just move on. So while I say I need change, I also don't like change, lol. Change is good when I decide to make it, not when others make it for me I guess. 

Sitting here isn't getting anything done, so off I go to put away laundry that has been sitting in the basket for a week, hang up clothes that I decided not to wear but are sitting on the chair, and work on reconfiguring my bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...