Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Snaps

The Festival of Hawks was on this weekend after the storm and clean up last week. Unfortunately, Mother Nature still had her way as due to the heavy equipment used for cleaning up and the change in wind direction there weren't any hawks or hummingbirds to be caught, banded and released. I adopted a Merlin hawk anyway just to make a donation. Maybe next year I will get to help band and release.  On a happy note, I learned some new things, made a donation and Kingsport Environmental was there with a Great Horned Owl, Snowy Owl, Eurasian Eagle Owl, and a Harris Hawk so I got some good photos.

Great Horned Owl

Eurasian Eagle Owl

Snowy Owl

Harris Hawk


















Since I was in the mood for taking pictures I subjected Harlow to a bit of dress-up.  She was a trooper, cookie bribes help quite a bit as well.  Here is my little chocolate Labracorn ♥



Lucky Labs Harlow Grace


Hard to believe the end of September is near, this month has flown by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...