Sunday, June 11, 2023

Old Habits

 Well, here I am, gone for a month again. At least I can say I have thought about posting, just never got around to it. I can say life has been busy, I've had no time but all of those would be only partially true. I just haven't felt like spending a lot of time on my computer, which is a good thing. I also don't really have much to say. 

I live a quiet life, just me, my son, and of course the chocolate wonder. I go to work and I come home. I'm not a big social person, but I do enjoy going places and doing things but I am not good at meeting people. As a result, I am solo most of the time. I have friends but they are busy with their families or doing things with a group that they have had for a long time. Sometimes I get lonely and at others, I am quite content to do my own thing. Socializing, friendships, and navigating all that are hard. 

I have still not had chips; Fritos, Pringles, or Doritos since New Years Eve--yay me!! Pop consumption is only when I go out for dinner, which isn't often and has been replaced with sparkling water. As a result, I am down a couple of sizes and feel so much better in my clothes. The numbers don't seem a lot but I am noticing it physically. I am purchasing clothing that fits as opposed to baggy to hide everything. Now I just need to stop shopping!!  Going through my closet again to purge the things that I have not worn and no longer fit. Interestingly a pair of pants that were too small and somehow didn't make it into the giveaway pile now fit again. It's like I have a new pair.

I haven't gotten out with my camera much. Work is so busy that when I get home I just want to play with the dog and then relax for the evening. I did manage a day of being out and about with a fellow photographer and thoroughly enjoyed the day and am pretty pleased with my photos. Earlier this week our photo club took a little field trip and I got a few photos there as well.  The sky wasn't very helpful with regard to getting good lighting. 

Here are a few I took the end of May. 






I want to work on a watermark that I like but kind of want to play in AI with it. Granted I need to do more that just open it and get confused, lol.  Goal is still to learn this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...