Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Friday!!!

Ahhh the sweet sound of Friday!  The dismissal bell rang and in a few short minutes the school was empty (doesn't take long to empty a high school). I feel totally drained and looking around the office a few others looked the same way.  Admin said, 'go, start your weekend' it take me any more convincing and up the stairs I went to pack up my stuff, lock my office and out the door! 

Home sweet home and a little snooze on the couch.  Brady came home from school we chatted for a bit and he had a snooze as well. . . . . matter of fact as I write this he is still snoozing!  Woke up long enough to grab a blanket, cover himself and back out he went.  So much for supper tonight, I'm thinking we are not going to get the Christmas tree up either.

Hoping the snow will come for Christmas.  I do not want a green Christmas, I have to have some snow on the ground to get in the mood.  It just doesn't work for me without it, we've had lots of rain and a couple dustings but nothing to count as a 'real' snowfall.  Still need to finish my shopping and of course get the tree up and decorated.  Hopefully on Sunday I will get those things accomplished, that's the goal anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...