Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Phase 1 of 'Don't Need It' has begun!

Took the first step in my organization goal earlier today.  I placed an ad on Kijiji to sell 2 jackets that are never worn and just hanging in the closet as well as my old freezer that is still plugged in sucking energy while I am using my new smaller one.  Next up is hopefully games/toys and maybe even all the crystal that I have kept in the boxes since I moved.  Granted the crystal is still boxed as when I moved from the house to the condo I did not have enough room for my china cabinet so nowhere to display them.

My Year in Review scrapbook is going well and I hope to work on some pages today as I still have my momentum to keep it going.  Also working on 2012 in terms of writing (hence the blog) and pics. So far so good on all fronts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...