Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Awesome Scrappy News--For Me

What an exciting month in terms of scrappy news for me.  I have always been a huge fan of Captivated Visions and was so excited to become a part of her team helping to  do promo and some other tasks.  Needless to say I didn't have to think long to answer 'yes' and am so happy to be working with her again. Then just this past week I was blessed to get back on ViVa Artistry's CT. I was with them a few years ago when they first started and have missed them and their wonderful designs.  I am still with Cheryl of Fiddle Dee Dee Designs and loving her templates. Do I feel lucky?  Incredibly!  My scrappy life is varied again and I love it.  I still have my duties at Scrap Orchard and Scrap Matters and am very content, at least my scrappy life is exciting and full, lol.

Speaking of new ventures I am slowly dabbling in art journaling.  I am trying to get used to the 'no rules' and go with what you feel and feel quite inadequate when I see other pages.  Yes it is a 'me' thing and I am working on it.  So here are my fist pages in this venture, using products from ViVa Artistry and on the laughter page some items from Tangie Baxter.

I haven't quite decided what this blog is going to be...........in other words it will be a mish mash of a bunch of things.  There will be personal stuff, rants, musings, digiscrapping and whatever else my little heart desires.

With that, even though no one reads my blog, I am wishing the one or two people who may accidentally find it a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...