Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Month Goes By....................

I suck at blogging!!  Good job I don't have ambitions of creating a life out of blogging and looking to earn extra income as I would go broke! Intentions are there but that's about it :)

So what has happened in November? Other than lots of hockey not much.  I have done some scrapping and did a few photoless pages.  I even got a mention in the Finger Pointing section of The Gallery Standouts blog which was huge to me. I am not one to usually have my pages recognized and I felt quite proud (I'm on Nov. 20th). 

As usual it is late and now my eyes are closing so I shall sign off and hope to get back here before another month goes by. Think it may be time to decorate the blog for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...