Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Year?! Another Try

Another year gone of me having an abandoned blog.  I always say that this time I will do it, I will join this mad mad world of blogging. I will have interesting and witty things to post, make a point of an entry at least twice a week............none of those things ever happen. My intentions are good, my thoughts jumbled and it just goes by the wayside. 

I am going to try again, this time with no expectations.  If I do it, awesome, if not oh well I know the blog is here.  First things first, should I give it a facelift or leave it the way it is? Decisions, decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...