Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

A brand new year and we are celebrating with lots of snow.  I mean say WHAT?! It was snowing some last night when I went to bed but when I woke up and looked outside I couldn't believe it.  It has been nonstop all day and looks so pretty out. Granted I didn't have to drive far today only down the road to pick the boy up and that was our venture for the day.

Here I am, the first picture of the year.  One of my goals is to actually appear in more photos....as well as take photos.  I don't think I've used my camera in months and I need to get back in the habit of using it.  I have turned like everyone else, snap them with my phone.


From the DASH-board; our newest family is doing well.  Although he is a notorious counter surfer, proof was Saturday afternoon.  We left and I apparently didn't latch his crate and came home to find he had demolished a Terry's Chocolate Orange....thankfully I was only gone 5-10 minutes.  Let's just say things were a little explosive for a few days, and the one day it was both ends.  Yes I began question why I wanted a dog again.  We have all survived and the leftover Christmas chocolate is kept waaaay high.  Have to find a way to stop my little Dash the Wonder Dog from this behaviour, Dog Whisperer website here I come!

House is de-Christmassed, we watched the Winter Classic--Leafs won in a shoot out and I decided (begrudgingly) that maybe it was time I did some laundry.  Tomorrow is dentist and then dinner with some friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...