Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tired of it All

I'm tired of the cold weather, ice, frizzies, static cling, children and dogs.................can you tell what kind of a week it's been?  Seriously, the only thing I like right now is my cat.  Deep breath, breathe in and breathe out, count to 10, feel your body relax............screw it, just let me put my head under the blanket and I'll wake up in the morning feeling much better. If only!

Feeling stressed and unable to let go of it or should I say get past it. Going to try and do some things this weekend to relieve that stress, maybe a deep clean of the house (ya right) will help or organizing the storage room in the basement (snort), what about planning my meals for next week and doing advance prep and freeze (will get as far as looking at what I want to make).  OK so I have my list of things to do, does that count? 

Got the carpet in the basement this past weekend and what a difference it makes! Now all I have to do is get my wall built to separate laundry area from living area and then see if I can find a paint colour I like in the mismixed section.  So have grand plans, let's see what I actually accomplish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...