Friday, May 30, 2014

Been Awhile

I have not posted for a month, I am not good at this blogging thing. Does it count if I thought about posting?  What if you had a really good story in your head but you just couldn't type it out properly. .

Honestly I have been in a funk for many reasons. First being my beloved little pink EHD died and with it went 400GB of my life ( you can cringe or say a bad word now). Now the upside of this is I had all my photos backed up to my new networked drive and some of my digi scrapping stash. It actually died while I was transferring files over. I know a computer guru and quickly contacted him to see if he could resuscitate pinky. Over I went with new portable drive in hand full of hope that he could retrieve my files. . . . . .I waited and waited (patience not my best virtue) but finally I got the news the drive was 'parked', he could see my files but couldn't get to them. . . . . .NO! Next option was sending it away at the minimum of $1500, umm, yeah not happening, if I had that money there would be a new camera or vacation on the horizon.  I managed to get a bunch of my links reset and stuff moved over and decided to let go of stuff I lost as I have ALL of my pictures which is the most important part.

In other news. . . Spring/summer has arrived!  Sun, seventies and open windows makes me so happy. I got all my gardening done and love my little space, the deck is blooming with the colours of yellow, blue, purple and white. Flower beds are looking good both front and back. Thoroughly enjoyed having my coffee and reading on the deck last weekend. Looking forward to more mornings out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...