Friday, April 25, 2014

New York New York!

Got the boy off Wednesday morning (as in 5:30 am) to the school for their trip to New York.  He was awake at 3:30 am he was so excited.  I am so glad that he got the opportunity to go, it's great to have a high school trip in your memory bank.  I went to Quebec in grade 11 and still remember bits and pieces of it, matter of fact there were a few of us laughing about it tonight on Facebook. Back to the boy, I had one message saying they got there, another one this morning saying he still had money left.......good thing as they don't come home until tomorrow night.  He went shopping at Hollister, 40% off sale (momma has taught him right, only shop sales) and today they were off to the 9/11 Memorial, Art Museum and then a Yankees game.  Wondering if I will get any details of his trip or just the usual few sentences 'had fun', 'did stuff'......my boy of few details *sigh*

I have had a couple nights of dinners with sauteed mushrooms, peppers and onions served over brown rice.  Things the boy will not eat, have been living it up in that sense, lol.  Really not a lot has happened over the last few days, such a nice quiet boring life I lead :)

On the digi front:

Captivated Visions has a couple of new templates out this week.  I love her Artified series of templates, you can make them look so different and all the blending is so much fun to play with.  They are Artified: I See You and Artified: This is It.  Here are a couple of layouts I created with these templates and the one called Pretty Things actually combines Artified: This is It and Artified: My World which is a sample for a tutorial that will be up on Rachel's blog April 28th.

   Pretty Things           My Shining Star        Change Your World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...