Thursday, December 27, 2018

Finished & Begun

The finished is that I have finally sent my Holiday Faves album from 2017 to the printers and it should be here next week. On the plus side, it was finished just waiting to be printed.  I have tried somewhere new as they had a good deal (plus the exchange was unreal for me to use Shutterfly and my favourite, Blurb doesn't do 8x8 or 10x10 size) so here's hoping that I am happy with the quality.

The cover of my book from 2017

The begun is that I have started my album for this year which I have titled 'Tis the Season 2018. So far I have 12 pages finished and hope to keep the mojo flowing as well as the stories. Let's also hope I get this year's album printed before the end of 2019. Rather than a square, I am doing 8x6 landscape to see how I like it.

The cover for this year;
A few days left of 2018 to make some more memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...