Sunday, September 8, 2019

Back in the Saddle.....For Now!

Going to try this again *sigh*, I say that all the time and then don't do it. Why? Many reasons, one being who reads it? Another, and most importantly what do I have to say?!  I lead a pretty boring and mundane life, totally all on me. 

I have to decide what I want out of this and I'm honestly not too sure. Some chatter, sharing some of my photos as hopefully get better and start bringing out my big camera more often. On that note, here are a couple I took yesterday.  Heads up if anyone out there happens to find me and stops for a minute to look, there will be LOTS of photos of my sidekick, The Chocolate Wonder, she is often the subject of many close-ups. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...