Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Birthday To Me

A few years ago I started buying myself a birthday present. The present is something that I really want but not something I would just go out and buy on a regular day. My trip to Ireland 2 years ago was my 50th birthday present to myself, I saved for a year before going. For some reason, I don't remember what I bought myself last year. 

This year I treated myself to the 70-300mm lens for my DSLR. So excited when it came in on Friday, I couldn't get to Henry's Camera fast enough. I want to get better with my camera and I know the only way to do that is through practice, practice only happens when you actually use the camera. That is my goal for this month, to pull out the big camera and not rely on my phone so much.

Here are a few photos that I have taken over the last couple of days using my new lens.









Hoping for some butterflies and hawks in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...