Tuesday, January 3, 2023

3 Days in a Row!

 Wow, I'm back and posting for the third straight day. I don't even really have much to post about but I felt like opening up the old blog and putting some words down.

The boy (25) started his new job today with great enthusiasm. He is looking forward to this new adventure and learning, the potential to have a great career, and move upward and onward. I really hope it is all he wants it to be. It's scary out there for our young people, job security, inflation, and the housing and rental market-all crazy. 

I grabbed my camera and went out to shoot a few photos on this gray and rainy day. All thanks to the prompt for today's MOC at The Lilypad. I just had my Sigma 105mm lens but I think I got some cool shots as time was limited due to another appointment. Decided to edit them to black and white to match the feeling of the weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...