Friday, December 16, 2011

A Big UH-OH

yep, I have a whole bunch of work to do this weekend and hope that my memory is good.  My schedule and documentation are going to be audited next week and I have not been so great at details *sigh*.  Of course I was told today and they have known for 2 weeks......grrrrr.  Bottom line is I am angry more at myself for not keeping up to date, or should I say not being as consistent as I should be.  This has just not been a great month in general.  Bring on a new month!!!

Well to be honest November wasn't fabulous either.........I am in a real funk and need to get myself out of it.  Only I can dig myself out and need to really focus on doing that.  So I am going buckle down and do exactly that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...