Friday, December 23, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas Eve..........

Yikes, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have nothing done!  I have all my shopping done so that's not a worry but not a single thing is wrapped.  I just finished up a calendar for my parents and am really happy with the way it turned out.  Just made it though in terms of paper and coloured ink, lol. 

I had great plans for today and what was going to happen but that all took a detour as I have been sick for the last 3 days and getting worse instead of better.  Feel so disorganized and not in the mood to do anything *sigh*. I have laundry on the go, need to empty the dishwasher and sweep.  Still have to dig out Braeds' stocking and get to wrapping.  Really want some NyQuil and my pillow but can't do that or none of it will get done as that stuff knocks me out. 

There is so much I want to post but that won't get my stuff done, so Merry Christmas anyone who has found me and is reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...