Sunday, August 24, 2014

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Why yes I am, but not in a gorgeous, sexy way, my central AC decided to quit on me yesterday. I came home from getting groceries and thought I smelled a faint burned smell but just assumed it was the neighbours cooking (I live in a Townhouse/Condo).  I did investigate a bit, going in the basement but didn't notice anything amiss.  After a bit of time I felt the house getting a bit warm and checked the temperature, then the vents.  There was some cool air coming out of the vents but I noticed the fan wasn't turning on the AC, so I turned it off, waited a few minutes and then turned it back on. . . .nothing! Temp climbed a bit more, still no noise from the AC, it is definitely cooked.  Couldn't open windows as we were sitting at 83% humidity yesterday, yuck!  Hoping to have someone out tomorrow and get this thing fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...