Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday Stillness

 It's Saturday, and I am still sitting on my couch. It is not quite noon but I have wasted almost half a day. I was going to grab my camera and go, but it hasn't happened. I got sidetracked by a pity party for myself, I know I need to go and I will feel better for it. How does one feel the get-up and go to get up and go? The camera is sitting right in front of me as I type this, just need to pack the bag and get in the car. 

Oh do I need to get out of this funk!!  I need some sunshine to help take away this gloom. I did get a photo of this little guy running along the top of the fence that made me smile.


Off to make myself do something that I know will make me feel better. One foot in front of the other. . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have I Been?

 It's been a minute, or two or three. Life happens, things get in the way or you just lose interest.  July was hard. I lost my aunt to b...